Top Dry Cleaning Hacks Only Professional Dry Cleaners Know in 2022
Do you have clothes with tags ‘DRY CLEAN ONLY’, and you don’t know how to take the right care of them? Do you want to know tips and hacks used by professional dry cleaners in 2022? Are you interested to know how and when to hire dry cleaning services?
Are you enthusiastic about your favorite clothes and want to keep them look brand new and fresh? If you want answers to all these questions, you need to continue reading this blog.
Following dry cleaning hacks will help you add more to your dry cleaning of different items. Here are some hacks used by professional dry cleaners:
Professional Dry Cleaners Treat Stains Immediately:
This is the most useful hack used by professional dry cleaners. As these professionals are experts, they know how to start from? So, the first thing to start with is treating the stain as soon as you get free.
If you have got a stain of mustard, sauce, or ketchup on your favorite shirt, and you cannot rush to shirt dry cleaners at the moment, you need to remove your stain as soon as possible. For this,
- You can use the tip of a spoon or fork to scratch the stain.
- You can use club soda to blot the stain gently.
- Avoid rubbing or crushing the stain into the fabric.
- You can also use white bread (plain white bread without fat) to blot up the stain, sauce, or food on the shirt.
- You can keep a stain remover wipe in your pocket to remove the stain as soon as you get it.
All of these hacks can help you reduce the mark of a stain up to a great level.
Professional Dry Cleaners Use a Brush to remove Debris:
We often get debris (in the form of dust, food particles, and other residues) that accumulates into the fibers of our clothes. As time passes by, this grime accumulates and then becomes a part of your clothes eventually.
This also results in making your clothes smelly and acts as a potential food source for moths. The curtains in our homes get the most dirt and other residues; thus, these are subjected more to the damage caused by moths.
You need to opt for the services of professional curtain dry cleaners regularly to keep your curtains in their original position for a long time. Professional dry cleaners use a brush made out of horsehair to remove debris from clothes and curtains.
If you want to remove debris from clothes, here are some hacks suggested by affordable dry cleaners:
- You can use a brush to remove gritty grime from your clothes.
- You can also use a small piece of cloth and water and dab the stain.
- If the dust or grime persists and results in a spot, you can use a small amount of stain remover to avoid causing damage to your clothes.
Doing so can help you get rid of dust and grime from your clothes, and thus you can increase the lifespan of clothes.
If you want to protect your clothes in the best way, you need to call our professional dry cleaners. We help you get the best dry cleaning services. Thus, you can easily rely on the services offered by our experienced team.